Thursday, April 2, 2009

Safari Skort

I was completely inspired by this 3.1 Phillip Lim skort (yes skort, Love it!) that magically appeared in my inbox last night (thank you net-a-porter "what's new" emails).

The colors are sophisticated and the flounce shape is whimsical, not mention it's a skort! Hello, how excited am I. You think its skirt, but wait, it's not!

I have yet to experience the amazement of an African safari but when I finally get to watch animals in their own habitat I am totally packing this skort!

Below is my launch into a full blown exhibition of Safari as a super trend for Spring and Summer.

Inspiration





Day Birger Et Mikkelsen, net-a-porter.com, $260
Anna Sui, net-a-porter.com, $345



Janelle Jacket, guess.com, $108
Shirtdress, anntaylor.com, $139




Ecote scarf dress, urbanoutfitters.com, $68
Mara Hoffman, shopbop.com, $374



Nicholas Kay "Stanton", tobi.com, $381


Puff Sleeve Blouse, bananarepublic.com, $38



Frye hobo, tobi.com, $481
Metallic braided sandal, oldnavy.com, $19.50




Justine cutout, Martin and Osa, $140
Prada, saks.com, $870




Kenneth Cole, macys.com, $38
Rwanda fruit clusters, macys.com, $140



Next post: Wedding Guest Style

No comments: