Friday, July 31, 2009

No Spending? Blasphamous but true.

OK, so I have come to a crossroads. In my love of fashion and all things lovely and sparkly, I have managed to add a bit of $$ to my credit card. With that said, I am forcing myself to not spend. This is extremely difficult given the September issues waiting in the wings to be gallantly delivered to my doorman, since my mailbox cannot fit their fall fashion filled loveliness (and size). So now, I window shop (online and on foot) and make the most out of the well planned closet that sits beside me, until this darn credit card is paid down. I will forge ahead, my fashion friends, bringing you the most of what is awesome, current and amazing.

Tell me what you are buying so I can live vicariously through your brave swipes to help stimulate the economy.

As I curl up into my little non-spending cocoon, thoughts of my first flutter back to the stores come to mind. So, below are some of my favorite butterfly inspired pieces. Enjoy!



Alex Monroe
$130 at net-a-porter.com




Zimmerman butterfly beach cover up
$167.50 at theoutnet.com



Emporio Armani sequined butterfly-T
$138 at emporioarmani.com



Jessica Kagan Cushman butterfly cuffs
$170/each at vivre.com

No comments: