Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fall Must Haves- be choosy with your choices

From goth to boho chic, the fall runways were teaming with trends. There are a lot to choose from... so how to decide? Well, choose what speaks to you most, what can fit into your pre-existing wardrobe, what pieces are you DIE-ing to have, what made you jump up and clap. Not every "Must Have" is suited for every person, so be choosy with your choices!

Here is my list for fall and the pieces I am going to for inspiration once that lovely autumn breeze rolls through this cement jungle I adore.

What will you be wearing this fall? Enjoy!

Camel Coat
I have two vintage coats that were my grandmother's and a black rain coat, this is my missing piece.

(Mulberry and Erdem)

Shearling Jacket
I am loving the shearling jacket. Doesn't it bring you back to the Gap circa 1990's?

(Helmut Lang)

Spike Heel Boots
Nothing says vixen more than a spiky heel

(Lanvin, Donna Karan, Christian Dior)

Grey and Blue
Must have colors for fall. A blouse, a dress, a suit, I am definitely going to make sure these find a way into my closet.

(Chloe, Rouland Mouret, Luisa Beccaria)

Plaid and Tweed
A new twist to the preppy lo0k, paired with mixed patterns and boots make this a fresh new look.

(J Crew, Tracy Reese, Douglas Hannant)

Gold
A piece here, a nub there, add some gold!

(Twenty 8 Twelve, Alice and Olivia, Isabel Marant)

Hats
I am a sucker for a hat

(Oscar de la Renta, Carolina Herrara)

(photos from style.com)

No comments: