Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Finds

Today is a great Friday, you know why? Because I am finally feeling better after 9 days of a cold, not fun.

Thank you to everyone that has voted for my Passion for Fashion entry on Neiman Marcus. I greatly appreciate it!

Treating myself to a little retail therapy, I went to Kate Spade to check out this bag...

Well, while it was lovely, it just wasn't everything I thought it would be. So, I asked Megan, the darling sales associate, for something else. She handed me the most A-dorable purse.

It is a faux-fur round mini purse that clasps with a large gold ball and hangs from a long gold chain strap. J'adore! Thank you, Megan! I have been looking for an online photo of this "Cat's Meow" bag all day and had no luck. I will take a photo later and post it. PHOTO BELOW!

The Cat's Meow sitting in the library



Ok, on to the Friday finds... Have a great weekend!

These are for my sister, peace and love hair clips
This gorgeous gold Nanette Lepore frock must be worn
Drew Barrymore looks lovely and happy at the premier of Going the Distance
Britney will appear on Glee, LOVE that show, she tweeted a pict from the set
I will not be embracing the bandeau trend, unless it is my fantastic J Crew pewter bikini

No comments: