Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thank you, Soap

Latte in hand, I stepped into the elevator. Four people followed, gently creating their own space in the 4x6 foot area. Rushing to catch the elevator, two other people pushed me back, forcing me to step on the poor girl behind me and spill the latte all over my shirt "Oh, man." Now, kind people would say they're sorry, or something. This girl didn't say a thing, and then decided to snicker about it with her co-worker as she exited the elevator before me. Not nice.

So, what do we do in this emergency? Hightail it to the bathroom, apply copious amounts of water, a lithe soap, start dabbing, and pray a bit. Well, soap, you have saved the day. I thank you. I could have had a meltdown of epic proportions and an emergency trip to Zara, which would undoubtedly end up in a spree to quell my emotional state. My ensemble is saved, and I am ready for the fashion shows today.

Please remember to be polite and apologize when you run someones coffee into their clothing. xo

Fashion week ensemble

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I think the outfit you put together is perfect! : )