Friday, January 6, 2012

Maternity Clothes

My husband and I are expecting our first little one at the beginning of the summer and I am starting to feel a tiny need for clothes with more room around the middle. I have researched high and low, far and wide, for flattering and affordable maternity clothes, there is no reason to not feel stylish when carrying around a belly full of baby. So, I give you my list of my favorite discoveries and show you some of the pieces I have already purchased. I am still flaunting 4 inch platforms and plan on wearing them until I walk into the delivery room. Enjoy!

Maternity Clothes

Gap: For your basic t-shirts, camis and sweaters.
Topshop: Affordable and stylish, get your style on without the price!
Isabella Oliver: Based out of the UK, they ship to the several countries, including the US. They have a very large celebrity following and the prices are 100% reasonable. Loving their small but ideal jacket selection.
ASOS: Dresses galore! I adore this retailer already and having fantastic maternity pieces makes me love it even more!
ShopBop: Great selection of maternity jeans, I have heard great things about the J Brand Mama J Skinny Jean.
Zara: While they don't carry a maternity line, I have found several pieces that work wonderfully with the belly.

Oh, and just a reminder for all my pregnant friends. On those days when you feel like nothing fits, throw on a simple black dress, tights and heels (the highest you can tolerate), then layer on a statement necklace and bangle bracelets. You will feel and look like a million bucks :)

Little black dress: maternity

1 comment:

Bubble My Licorice said...

Congrats on your baby!! :D