Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What's new Wednesday: Flats

For those who know me, in person, will laugh that I am writing about flats. I LIVE in heels, even 7 months pregnant. I recommend flats to clients all the time. Just because I adore a good platform heel doesn't mean everyone does. This Spring flaunt chic raffia, pops of colors and lovely neutrals. Throw them on with bright skinny jeans, a midi length pleated skirt or that darling sundress you have been dying to wear. Have a question on how to style them? Just send an email to stylebyrisso@gmail.com! Enjoy!

What's new Wednesday: Spring Flats
Starting from the yellow pair at the top and working clockwise:

Lanvin, $550
Sperry Top Sider, $108
Giuseppe Zanotti, $595
ASOS, $36
Charles Philip Shanghai, $135
Rachel Zoe, $235
Tabitha Simmons espadrille shoes, $475
Rag and Bone, $295
Zara, $70

No comments: