Thursday, April 25, 2013

Gap Kids Collaboration: DVF for the girls, what about the boys?

What an adorable collaboration from Diane von Furstenberg and Gap Kids. If I had a little girl, she would be dressed in everything from the Explorers Collection. And seriously, do the sunglasses and sandals come in my size?!

Little Explorers Collection: DVF and Gap


Now, what about the boys?! There are tons of fantastic girl combos but the boys need some representation, too. I am just throwing this our there but I think Rag and Bone for Gap Kids would be a huge hit. The clothes are hip and young but not overly trendy. Gap meet Rag and Bone, Rag and Bone meet Gap. Get together and talk!


Collaboration idea: BIlly Reed for Gap Kids

1 comment:

Not a Typical Mom said...

I couldn't agree more - what about the boys?

Love the idea of a Rag and Bone collaboration! I'd totally buy into that, would be amazing!