Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What's new Wednesday: Club Monaco

I often pop into Club Monaco to see what's new. The clothes are well made and well liked by many of my clients, and myself! So, when I saw all of these lovelies, I had to share. All of the pieces below are great additions to any spring wardrobe. Enjoy!


What's new Wednesday: Club Monaco

Ellie Dress $198.50, Renay Pants $139.50, Nora Jacket $249, Jane Top $139.50, Irene Belt $49.50, Ombre Scarf $80, Beach Tote $98.50, Rada Collar $249

One of my favorite pieces from Club Monaco styled three ways. The Abrielle dress is a bit on the short side so if you are tall and plan to wear it to work, I would pair it with skinny white or black ankle trousers, belt it if necessary and add a longer, thigh grazing coat (email me at stylebyrisso@gmail.com if you have questions or want to see more options).

What's new Wednesday: One dress, three ways


No comments: