Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What's new Wednesday: Anthropologie

I haven't been to Anthropologie in a LONG time. For a few seasons, I just didn't connect with their merchandise. So, I popped over to their site this morning to research a future post and I found a fantastic collection of dresses, and so many available in the petite. As you all know, I wasn't blessed in the height department; all 4'11'' of me is constantly reminded of that when I shop. But I digress.

The price points are mostly reasonable and the selection is filled with really nice options, especially for summer events. I will be popping into the store next week to take a closer look. Enjoy!

*Anthropologie did not compensate me for this post, not did they ask me to talk about them. xo


What's new Wednesday: Anthropologie

No comments: