Sunday, March 29, 2009

Welcome Back, Liz

Last Thursday, I had the pleasure of attending a runway preview of Liz Claiborne's Spring 2009 line and an "impromptu" interview with Isaac Mizrahi (for those who don't know Isaac is Liz's new designer).

Isaac is hysterical, totally real, completely honest and I adore him.

Isaac has really brought this line back to life after, by my guesstimate, 10 years of really dated clothes. The jewelry and accessories are young and colorful, my mom is going to be beyond happy with the new looks but really anyone 30+ will find something they enjoy about this line. Here are some picts I took at the show (my apologies for the poor quality). Enjoy!

www.lizclaiborne.com

Here is a link to preview his Summer 2009 collection for Liz... click here


















Isaac with Nicole Fischelis (Macy's fashion director)

No comments: