Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In the Navy Now

I will be the first to admit that I don't have a lot of navy in my closet. I have a skirt, a razor-back tank, and a floor-length ballgown (which I am seriously thinking about shortening into a cocktail dress).

Navy has been yearning for a comeback for the last 2 seasons, for some reason it is one of those colors that is hard to latch onto. Black, always. Grey, of course. Brown, one of my favorites.

Well, my lovelies, navy is on a torpedo course to be THE color staple of the spring season. Combine it with black for a chic look. Pair it with magenta for a twist on nautical. Or, go bold with yellow and orange accents.

Navy doesn't always have to mean 4th of July, it has been revamped to play ball with the best of basics. So, start your search and Enjoy!



D&G Double Breasted Jacket$725
net-a-porter.com



Max Studio Double Breasted Jacket $58
maxstudio.com



Fendi Silk Crepe de Chine Dress $2,020
net-a-porter.com


Generra Cotton Jersey Dress $111
bluefly.com



Zimmerman "Frankie" Halter Dress $320
net-a-porter.com


LA Made Tiered Dress $101
revolveclothing.com



Vivienne Westwood Anglomania $525
net-a-porter.com


C&C Wide Stripe Scoop Back Tee $34
candccalifornia.com




Marc by Marc Posh Turnlock $498
neimanmarcus.com


The Hannah by Syl Syl $73
etsy.com

No comments: