Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Farfetch is far out

While researching my next few posts I stumbled upon farfetch.com. It is my new secret pleasure, and I am sharing it.

The greatness of farfetch comes from how they work. They choose the best finds from small boutiques throughout Europe. They list and sell them online, then ship them to you, no matter how many boutiques or countries you choose.

I love the unique pieces, the new designers to research (they also carry some bigger European designers), and the setup of the site (think net-a-porter, with which I am obsessed). Seriously, you could spend hours perusing! I wasn't too impressed with their bag selection but the accessories are super chic.

Beatrix Ong shoes are ridiculously fantastic, you will see a few pairs below, if you love them as much as me check out the website... yummy!... beatrixong.com

Here are some of my favorite picks. Enjoy!


Charles Anastase - Ruffle and folded hem dress - $1,095



Haute - Sleevless trench - $750




Twenty 8 Twelve - Cropped tailored jacket - $387




Betarix Ong - Canvas open toe platform - $552



Avril Gua - Open toe wedge - $324



Beatrix Ong - snake and leather platform gladiators - $782



Beatrix Ong - Open toe sandals - $504




Zagliani - Python bag - $1,866


No comments: