Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Woodland Creatures

My new Pottery Barn catalog arrived and I have been perusing it, looking for decoration inspiration. Last year, I was obsessed with the woodland creatures ornaments, this season they added a raccoon and a fox (too adorable).

They added a new type of woodland creature ornament, the pine cone critter. Now, I have a new set to acquire.

How can one not get into the holiday spirit with these little guys?!



Yesterday, my Restoration Hardware catalog arrived, it is brimming with fun holiday decor. I am really taking to the vintage handblown ornaments.. chic, sexy and oh so festive!




It appears I have created my holiday decor theme, shimmering woodland nights. Now... what to wear... Enjoy!



Jacquard Gala Dress, $228 at Anthropologie

No comments: