Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Holiday Season


Pottery Barn dream house!


For me, the official start to the holiday season is November 1st. The Christmas music plays and the lists of gifts accumulates, for myself and for the ones I love. This is my favorite time of year, a shoppers dream to scour the nooks and crannies of favorite stores looking for perfect presents. I get a nice little rush finding that exact little something for friends and family, sometimes I can't even wait until Christmas to see the recipients face!

In the coming weeks, I will post on holiday finds for everyone from Mom to the Dog; and there will be a special Hanukkah post for the celebration of lights.

This is also a great time of year to help those in need. Donate a present to a child, give an old coat away, purchase holiday cards that help raise funds for charity or simply volunteer at your favorite non-profit!

And now for some holiday movies...
This looks very fun, Disney's version of A Christmas Carol
Funniest Christmas Movie: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Favorite Christmas movie of all time: White Christmas. I saw this on Broadway last year!
Holiday movie I watch on repeat: Love Actually
I laugh just thinking about it: Home for the Holidays

What are your favorites?

No comments: