Thursday, July 8, 2010

Back in New York, Couture on my mind

Good morning! So, I have returned from Paris and the south of France. Lovely, delightful, exciting and relaxing are only a few of the adjectives I could use for this trip.

On the first leg of my flights home, I picked up the International Herald Tribune and discovered a special report by Suzy Menkes, "Dior Blooms Brightly". What a fantastic way to spend the hour long flight from Nice to Paris, delving deep into a recap of the Christian Dior Fall 2010 Couture delights that John Galliano created.



(photos from style.com)

His flower dresses literally spoke to me, especially after I spent a full day at the Ephrussi de Rothschild gardens in Cap Ferrat.



...and snapping up photos of lushly landscaped cliff side villas.



Lots more to report on the Fall 2010 Couture tomorrow.


oh and Kate LOVED the south of France...

No comments: