Monday, December 6, 2010

Discovery - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes

After a delightful brunch at ABC Kitchen with my dear friend Emily, we strolled over to Sephora for some "essentials" shopping (always great stocking stuffers). I picked up my go-to under eye concealer Givenchy Mister Light...


...and Em picked up some new lip glosses, Stila Lip Glaze set, and Tarte LipSurgence in Envy ...

...She inspired me to buy a new one, too...Clinique Long Last Glasswear in Fireberry...


As we were perusing and chatting this little display of Sephora's favorite mascaras came into vision. Mine recently ran out, a great blessing since it was a terrible mascara, so I decided to try a new one, Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes

At first the ball wand concerned me but I went for it. Best decision! This might be the perfect mascara. Because the wand is shaped like a ball, there is no need to do that little brush shimmy at the bottom of your lashes. Just swipe top to bottom, wand vertical or horizontal, the result (for me) was wonderful, and no clumping!

No comments: