Friday, December 10, 2010

My ears are frozen

As I was walking down the chilly New York sidewalk this morning, I realized that my ears were frozen. I forgot my earmuffs. Luckily I didn't forget any other pertinent part of my wardrobe like gloves, or pants, for that matter.

So, keep those ears warm and you are apt to feel a little more inspired to enjoy the brilliantly sunny chilly weather. A wonderful Christmas gift, too!

So, I haven't tried these but if you don't want to mess up your hair with a headband, these are for you. They even come with their own little bag.



Ugg, $75

And, for the ladies who enjoy a warm hat to earmuffs. The one below, from Kate Spade, benefits Women for Women International. So, not only are you purchasing a darling hat, but you are also helping women!

No comments: