As the weather turns colder, then warmer, then colder, those pesky colds rear their ugly heads, and it reared it straight at me. Three days in and this thing has me stir crazy. Luckily, I have found some wonderful distractions. Here are some ways to get thru the sniffly, cough filled days of a seasonal cold.
1. Comfy yet chic clothing, I love the J. Crew Lazy Day and lightweight hoody (pocket for tissues!), plus a nice little cami. Old Navy, can't beat them.
2. Soothing body wash like the Eucalyptus from Bath and Body, hello sinus relief!
3. Food Network, so much entertainment, and ideas.
4. Lemon and honey tea always tastes that much yummier served in a stylish cup.
5. Spring 2012 collections, looking at fashion just makes me feel better.
J Crew lightweight hoody, $40
J crew, $50
Old Navy lace trim camisole, $7
Stress Relief - Aromatherapy - Bath & Body Works, $13
Illustrated Tea Time Cup And Saucer Set, $30