Thursday, September 5, 2013

One shirt, Three ways

I am packing for another trip to CA. This time for the wedding of my dear friend in Newport Beach. Then I travel north to SF to visit my family and new niece!! So, strategic packing is key. I have one rolling suitcase and one purse, as usual. I love the versatility of this chambray shirt. Because it isn't too light or dark in color it can be styled in many ways, with many different colors. Not to mention, I can just throw it on as a jacket when the temp drops in the evening.


Three of the outfits planned for my 10 day trip are below. I try to pack items that can be styled interchangeably with other items in my suitcase, and I wear my heaviest shoes on the plane. Now it's time to roll everything up and get to the airport! Enjoy!

H&M pants, Aqua necklace, Michael Antonio wedges, vintage purse

AG jeans, Chelsea Crew wedges, vintage purse and bracelets, thrifted earrings

Club Monaco skirt, Aqua necklace, J.Crew sandals, vintage purse

No comments: