Thursday, October 9, 2008

Love fall, love the shoes, love the clothes. I dream of the outfits I will put with my fall picks. What are you dreaming of?


A great pair of wellies are indispensable. I have been longing for the original Hunters for a while now. There are less expensive versions out there (see below) but if you want to splurge, splurge on these! Hunter Original $115 at Piperlime

These are affordable and classic. Target $24.99

I would wear these to work. I know I flaunt heels everyday but if you prefer sneakers and flip flops as your commute footwear then pop these into a bag and slide them on when you arrive. These will make a black on black ensemble pop.
Stuart Weitzman $315 at Saks


I am in a constant search for grey heels. These are stylish for work, throw on a black sheath and black tights, outfit complete. Ferragamo $750 at Saks

I kind of love these. I would stick to dresses and skirts to show off the top detail of these updated open-toe "bootie-sandal". Great with tights or on a warmer winter day sans tights.
Bakers "Ivy" $49.99


Love this bootie. With slacks or tights and a dress, chic, updated and lovely.
BCBG Max Azria $250 at Saks


The old standby Nine West. I have to say they have come around in the last 3 years, I was beginning to worry. These are oh so rocker chic with the patent leather and zipper.
Nine West "Isha" $160.00

No comments: