Monday, December 14, 2009

Jewelry Box

As of now, my jewelry storage consists of pushpins for necklaces, a bowl for rings, a bowl for earrings and an old gift box for bracelets. I would never treat my clothes so poorly, why must I subject my jewelry to such conditions. It is time for a nice cozy place for them to stay. So, I asked for a jewelry box for Christmas.

I love this idea for using wall space...thanks Design*Sponge...your jewelry becomes art (which of course, it already is!)
 

Here are a few others... Enjoy!


Tree stand jewelry box. Place it atop a bureau or wide nightstand.


Standing jewelry armoire. Perfect for a corner in a bedroom that you're just not sure how to decorate. 


Traditional countertop jewelry box. Simple and lovely.

I asked for this one...

Sleek, lots of nooks and crevasses for rings, oh and it locks!

And a jewelry case would not be complete without a few new fabuluous peices...

This link necklace is long and versatile. Wear this by itself or stacked with other lengths and metals. This is an easy go to for any wardrobe.


The statement necklace is the wow in your ensemble. For day wear this over a crew neck longsleeve cashmere sweater dress with tights and boots. For night, dazzle in a strapless LBD, sheer tights and open toe platforms. This is a piece that will take you places.

The fantastically gorgeous Bulgari Parentesi cocktail ring, because a girl can dream that anything lives amongst her jewelry.

No comments: