Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What's new Wednesday!

Like many other Net-A-Porter shoppers, I receive emails on what's new every Monday and Wednesday. I set my preferences for specific designers, including shoes, handbags and accessories, and like magic, fancy little jewels pop into my inbox twice a week. I need to share!

So, What's new Wednesday is now a weekly spot on this little blog where I will share my favorites from the group that is sent to me. (Monday will be combined with Wednesday).

Enjoy!



Last month we chatted about lingerie and its importance for Spring 2010. Case in point. Sexy little polka dots.


I had no words when I first laid eyes on this amazing skirt, it's like silk peacock feathered ruffles!


Marni
What a great everyday bag. It can be hand held with the short straps or cross body with the long strap, so versatile!


You know I am a sucker for platform stilettos. Chic, sexy and oh so high! LOVE!

No comments: