Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What's new Wednesday: Resolutions

It may already be January 16th but that won't stop me from my 2013 fashion resolutions...

#1. Wear more earrings: I am a bracelet, necklace and ring girl all the way. For some reason earrings have always flown under my radar. 2013 will be the year of the earring. Some top choices on my list...


#2. Incorporate more color. Black, grey and navy and perfect staples for any wardrobe but I am needing a little more color in my fashion life. Good thing 2013 Resort and Spring collections are great seasons for just that.
Resolutions: Add color

#3. Gym clothes are for the gym, only. After having a baby it is very easy to fall back on wearing gym clothes all day until I can actually go to the gym in the afternoon. No more! Jeans, sweater, wedges and a few jewels is easy, chic, and put together.

Resolutions: Daily uniform


#4. Blog more!

What are your fashion resolutions for 2013? Happy Belated New Year!

No comments: