Monday, November 4, 2013

Hello, Hello, it's good to be back

Oh, how I have missed this blog.

As you can see from my last dated post, I completely missed the month of October, but for VERY good reason.

We bought our first home! GULP! What a process that is. There is so much excitement when you walk into a house and fall in love with it. Then there is the build up to making a bid. After that, negotiations begin, then inspections and then more negotiating. By the time we were done I just wanted to take a nap and have a large glass of wine. Which brings me to the next piece of news, Baby #2 is due in May, so no large glass of wine for this mama, just a small one :)

While I have been keeping up with Fall trends, Spring runways, meeting clients and attempting to complete my Fall trend board, I am also deep in the throws of interior design. So my creative hat is about 3 times larger than usual, which I LOVE. I just wish my energy level was that high, too!

I have been pinning away on my "Home is Where the Heart is" board on Pinterest. So please feel free to follow it and see inspiration and ideas for the interior of our new home.

Below are a few favorites. What's new Wednesday will be back this week, too!

Enjoy and BIG XO

Dining Room: Love the blue walls

Kitchen: I adore a white kitchen

Decoration: A great use of space and photos

Hello dream closet!

No comments: